Join us for XBRL25 at the Royal Park Hotel in Yokohama, Japan
Occupying the top floors of Japan's tallest building, the Landmark Tower, the Yokohama Royal Park Hotel has state-of-the-art facilities with spacious rooms and views of Yokohama Bay Bridge and the snow-clad slopes of Mount Fuji.
When planning your trip to XBRL25, Haneda Tokyo International Airport (HND) offers the most convenient ground transport to the Yokohama Royal Park, with access via train or bus.
Yokohama has been known as a city of innovation and commerce since the late 19th century when it became one of the first Japanese ports to be opened to foreign trade, making it the perfect venue for XBRL25. Located just 30km south from the heart of Tokyo, Yokohama is Japan's second largest city as well as busiest port.
XBRL25 will feature 8 learning tracks covering all of the latest developments and trends in using XBRL to improve the efficiency and quality of business reporting.
- A track highlighting the latest developments in the XBRL specification and practices
- Case studies in structured business information
- Academic developments
- Evolving assurance guidelines for information reports
- Leveraging the benefits of structure data within nonfinancial domains
- An interactive, hands-on experience of the latest tools and solutions
- Business intelligence and data analytics 2.0
- Building confidence in the banking sector
Mark your calendar from 6-8 November 2012.
To register for XBRL XXV, The 25th international conference, visit xbrl.org/intl or call +1 407 250 6786